List of tables in data source
Author Message
 List of tables in data source

Hi All !

I have a small question: I have a  database program with ODBC  ( MFC
Application , MSVC5.0 ) .

How can I get in program a list of tables in a source ( for example, .mdb
(MS Access) file ?

Thank you !

With best regards
Alexander Berezhnoy

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 List of tables in data source

Use SQLTables ODBC API.

Mahesh
www.mindcracker.com
C++ developer's network

Quote:
> Hi All !

> I have a small question: I have a  database program with ODBC  ( MFC
> Application , MSVC5.0 ) .

> How can I get in program a list of tables in a source ( for example, .mdb
> (MS Access) file ?

> Thank you !

> With best regards
> Alexander Berezhnoy

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. List of tables in data source

2. DAO: problems attaching external tables (ODBC data sources)

3. Reconnecting to a data source to create tables

4. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

5. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

6. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

7. List ODBC data sources

8. ODBC Data Source list

9. Listing Data Sources

10. How To Get Data Source List

11. Implementing of OELDB data provider for non_DB data source

12. Add data connection to Oracle 7.3 data source = CRASH