?can't AddNew() when open a table via ODBC
Author Message
 ?can't AddNew() when open a table via ODBC

My Database is MS SQL Server7.0(Desktop version), use ODBC,and open a table
as dynaset,and when execuse m_pSet->AddNew(), get a error: the table is
readonly. but m_pSet->CanAppend is True.

thank you

Thu, 07 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ?can't AddNew() when open a table via ODBC

Try reinstalling ODBC drivers . I had this problem when some ODBC dll was
missing.

Quote:
> My Database is MS SQL Server7.0(Desktop version), use ODBC,and open a
table
> as dynaset,and when execuse m_pSet->AddNew(), get a error: the table is
> readonly. but m_pSet->CanAppend is True.

> thank you

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't AddNew to an empty table with RecordBinding in ADO2.5

2. ReadOnly-Error when writing to Oracle 7 table via ODBC in C++

3. problem querying excel file tables via odbc

4. No views only tables via ODBC

5. problem in using Recordset to open ORACLE database via ODBC system data source

6. Opening Access DB via ODBC

8. Stored Procedure's Fetch Fails Via ODBC

9. Stored Procedure's Fetch Fails Via ODBC

10. Problem: ODBC with MS Access Can't find table

11. CDatabase Can't Open System DSN with ODBC 3.0 SDK

12. AddNew, Read-Only error, 2 Tables