AdoDc: How can I change the filter during runtime?
Author Message
 AdoDc: How can I change the filter during runtime?

I have the following: adodc, data grid, and calendar8 on a view form.
I have been trying hopelessly to change the filter string on the adodc
that the data grid is connected to trying to get the contents of the
grid to reflect the filter based on the calendar onclick date.  I can
change the recordsource of the adodc upon a click of the calendar
control (I verified this by putting the recordsource of the adodc in
the caption of the data grid).  I get no errors, but I cannot seem to
change the way the data is presented on the data grid in terms of
filter or order.  Can anyone please help?

Dan

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. adodc - changing the filter during runtime is possible?

2. adodc: changing filter during runtime is possible?

3. Change mdi background during runtime

4. value of struct member changes during runtime

5. Changing a Dialog's CAPTION during runtime

6. How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?

7. How to change language of interface during runtime?

8. Best way to change text attributes during runtime?

9. Q Menu item change during runtime (2)

10. Q: How can I change menu items during runtime

11. Changing Tab Order during runtime

12. How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?