How to identilify the computer uniquely in the world
Author Message
 How to identilify the computer uniquely in the world

Hello
       I want identify any identification mark of my computer uniquely in
the world.and how to read it from vc++. Using UUIDCreate() we can create an
id but it needs networking card.In personal computer I want identify
uniquely

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:35:00 GMT

1. World Computer Programming Championship

2. Conversion routines for data types (from mainframe world to PC world)

3. UNIQUELY IDENTIFYING DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE

4. Q: identify PC uniquely

5. Q: identify PC uniquely

6. Controller IDs - uniquely naming

7. Uniquely identify machine?

8. Sending Screen from computer to computer

9. About dialing from one computer to another computer

10. All computers in the world MUST sync with ATOMIC clock before 12:00 AM 21 July 2001!!!

11. All computers in the world MUST sync with ATOMIC clock before 12:00 AM 21 July 2001!!!

12. a hello world encryption