using multiple ADO Connections with the same database
Author Message
 using multiple ADO Connections with the same database

Environment : Windows , VC++6.0 , ADO , MSAccess 2000.

hi,

I am facing some problems in using multpile Database connections
to the same database. Using one Connection i am writing into the tables of
and from the other connection i am reading it almost instantly . I keep both
the connections opened for performance reasons . But changes made by
Connection1 is not available to Connection2 when it queries for it. Both the
connections are opened in synchronous mode as its the default property of
the ADO Connection.

My question :
1. Is there a way where in i can force the Connections to refresh themselves
before executing any command ( like making a query )?

2. Any alternative way that is suggested keeping performance in mind?

Thanks..
aditya

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:30:46 GMT

1. FORMAT OF CONNECTION STRING TO CONNECT to ORACLE DATABASE USING ADO

2. Using a single database connection to access multiple snapshot recordsets

3. Connection to Database from multiple processes using OLE DB

4. Using a single database connection to access multiple snapshot recordsets

5. Multiple connection in ADO

6. How to establish a connection to Access97 database through ADO

7. reg VC database ADO connection

8. multiple database connections in Pro*C

9. Pro*C precompiler: multiple database connections

10. ADO & Multiple database table Problem

11. multi table connection using ADO

12. ADO: prompt for connection string using DataLinks