single row updates effect multiple rows....
Author Message
 single row updates effect multiple rows....

Hi,
I have been using CDatabase and CRecordset to update all of the rows of a
table.
I open the database, then loop through each row changing certain fields each
iteration.
When I check the database, I see that each iteration through the loop
actually results in
20+ rows recieving the same changes. The iteration seems ok, and when I put
a timer on to slow each row update the result is each row being updated
correctly. But I thought this was supposed to be faster then VB? Why should
I have to slow my C++ program down so that it runs slower than my VB
database applications? Any help would be appretiated.
Scott Kerr

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Error message "Multiple rows updated"???

2. ODBC: "Multiple rows were updated" ERROR

3. Multiple toolbars on multiple rows, moving unwantedly

4. how many rows effected

5. retrieving the number or rows effected

6. how to get effected rows in the recordset

7. How to avoid user from entering a new row into the datagrid[which already contains rows]

8. Getting at a single row from DataRowCollection !?

9. Inserting many rows in a database with a single ADO function

10. Vertical, single-row version of DataList control ?

11. Changing the text and background colour of single row in CListView

12. CListCtrl: change color of a single row