Canvas Like Tools
Author Message
 Canvas Like Tools

Is anyone here know about drawing in the View?

Currently I am looking for a third party drawing tools to be integrated to a
MFC application.  This drawing tools (either is DLL or OCX)  has to be able
to draw a box, circle, arrow or line connect boxes, move object (box,
circle, etc).

Is there any drawing control available in the marketing here?

Thanks for any help.

Stephen

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Canvas Like Tools

Stephen,

You want to look at Hypercube's HyperDraw++ product.

http://www.hcube.com

Regards,

David
Dundas

Quote:

>Is anyone here know about drawing in the View?

>Currently I am looking for a third party drawing tools to be integrated to
>MFC application.  This drawing tools (either is DLL or OCX)  has to be able
>to draw a box, circle, arrow or line connect boxes, move object (box,
>circle, etc).

>Is there any drawing control available in the marketing here?

>Thanks for any help.

>Stephen

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Canvas Like Tools

Quote:
>Currently I am looking for a third party drawing tools to be integrated to a
>MFC application.  This drawing tools (either is DLL or OCX)  has to be able
>to draw a box, circle, arrow or line connect boxes, move object (box,
>circle, etc).

>Is there any drawing control available in the marketing here?

Stephen,

Check out the GO++ extension for MFC.  The package includes source for
GoControl, which is an ActiveX control subset of GO++.  Either one can
handle the requirements above.

http://www.nwoods.com/go/

Jake VanNoy
Northwoods Software

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Canvas Like Tools

2. Doubly liked lists...HELP PLEASE

3. c++builder and canvas

4. liked lists in c

5. Using X / Motif to write to Java windows / canvases

6. Doubly liked lists...HELP PLEASE

7. My short int likes 0xffff9001

8. make a canvas in view

9. C training - likes<->dislikes<->suggestions

10. Access liked dialog

11. What's function same Canvas->CopyRect in C Builder

12. XmDrawingArea / Canvas in MFC ?