Any DAO OLE Examples?
Author Message
 Any DAO OLE Examples?

Does anyone know if there are any samples for using
DAO with OLE?

As additional information, I am trying to avoid
having to link in MFC and I do have some experience
with OLE.  I would ultimately prefer to use dbDao
if it does not require linking to MFC.

TIA

Lorraine

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Any DAO OLE Examples?

You may be better off using OLE DB or ADO. Check out
www.microsoft.com/oledb|ado for more info.

-Keith

Quote:
> Does anyone know if there are any samples for using
> DAO with OLE?

> As additional information, I am trying to avoid
> having to link in MFC and I do have some experience
> with OLE.  I would ultimately prefer to use dbDao
> if it does not require linking to MFC.

> TIA

> Lorraine

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Example Code : OLE Db

2. OLE Automation simplest example please!

3. DAO example for a DLL?

4. Reading and Writing to an OLE Object Field useing DAO

5. question about Access' ole type in DAO

6. DAO Example - View Switching PLEASE HELP

7. OLE Automation: How to load Word-Document from DAO

8. Saving and retrieving Ole-Automation objects from Dao and MFC using CLongBinary class

9. Q: Oracle 8 with DAO/OLE-DB

10. Manipulating OLE Fields in DAO

11. DAO: Setting OLE Object Field Value in Access DB

12. DAO in the second thread+OLE controls