How to read cobol data into sql server7
Author Message
 How to read cobol data into sql server7

Hi,Our Corp running a accountant programed using cobol in unix system,Now I
want to reuse some accountant data,Can you tell me how to read cobol data
into sql server7?
                        thank you!
                        ztx

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Slow traversing through a record set (SQL Server7)

2. SQL timestamp data type - correspondency with c++ data type

3. Packed numerical data (COBOL)

4. Need Help send data from C to COBOL

5. Reading Cobol datafiles

6. c/c++ source for reading Cobol Datafiles

7. Reading COBOL (Ugh) Files/records from C

8. reading COBOL files

9. to read image (SQL) in to SqlDataReader

10. Importing Data into SQL Server

11. Importing SQL Server Data

12. Access SQL Server 2000 Data Analysis Services