using MFC Extension DLL from ATL server(exe)
Author Message
 using MFC Extension DLL from ATL server(exe)

Hi
Is it possible to use one MFC extension  DLL in an ATL server(exe)?

When I linked the Lib with the ATL application, VC++ generates linker
error('unresolved external symbol ')

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 using MFC Extension DLL from ATL server(exe)
You must include full MFC support in your EXE server...

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> Hi
> Is it possible to use one MFC extension  DLL in an ATL server(exe)?

> When I linked the Lib with the ATL application, VC++ generates linker
> error('unresolved external symbol ')

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using AFX EXT DLL ATL objects in ATL EXE server

2. Using ATL in MFC extension DLLs

3. How to export a class from Extension MFC dll to another Extension MFC dll

4. a MFC extension DLL in another MFC extension DLL

5. Extension DLL used from .exe AND .dll

6. Shell extension using MFC extension DLLs

7. Lifetime of EXE COM server that uses DLL COM server

8. Using an MFC Extension DLL from an MFC ActiveX Control

9. Making MFC extension dll using static MFC library

10. Using resource DLLs with MFC extension DLLs

12. LNK2001 when trying to link a MFC Extension DLL into another Extension DLL