Fetching data joined 3 tables
Author Message
 Fetching data joined 3 tables

I  want to join three table using oledb.

/////////////
ex)  3 table join
customer.customerid  = rent.customerid
book.bookid             = rent.bookid
////////

and i want to fetch data dynamically  like a dbviewer
(dbviewer is a msdn  sample source )

for Fetching Data joined 3 table,

How can I do?

Must I use this code ?
  CCommand<CManualAccessor, CRowset, CMultipleResults> rs;
Or
CCommand<CManualAccessor> rs;

Please help me!!

If you send me a source , I am happy the most

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:07:50 GMT

1. Fetching Data joined 3 tables

2. Joining multiple tables with VS.NET data adapter wizard

3. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

4. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

5. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

6. Error: field data truncated during data fetch.

7. Error: field data truncated during data fetch.

8. How to fetch tables and schemas from SQL Server

9. Joined Table update ADO.NET and C#

10. Joining two tables in Visual C++

11. Joining two tables from SQL server in Visual C++ 6

12. MS ACCESS97 Multiple Table Join - Edit/Update Problems