Problem using activex control inside ATL com dll
Author Message
 Problem using activex control inside ATL com dll

i am creating an ATL COM dll, embedding a third party activex control
inside one of my MFC dialog box. But this dialog box doesn't appear if
i put the 3rd party activex control inside my dialog box!! if i remove
the activex control, the dialog box appear properly when my ATL COM
dll is called by a 3rd party client container.

I had tried the following method, but still the same problem.
I put the OleInitialize(0) inside InitInstance of the ATL COM app, and
OleUninitialize before ExitInstance.

Pls anybody can give me a hand???? appreciate your help!!

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:05:17 GMT
 Problem using activex control inside ATL com dll
I assume you did ask the ATL wizard for a composite control to begin with,
if not try that, its has the support for control on control type stuff, a
normal dialog in the resource editor will not.

Quote:
> i am creating an ATL COM dll, embedding a third party activex control
> inside one of my mfc dialog box. But this dialog box doesn't appear if
> i put the 3rd party activex control inside my dialog box!! if i remove
> the activex control, the dialog box appear properly when my ATL COM
> dll is called by a 3rd party client container.

> I had tried the following method, but still the same problem.
> I put the OleInitialize(0) inside InitInstance of the ATL COM app, and
> OleUninitialize before ExitInstance.

> Pls anybody can give me a hand???? appreciate your help!!

Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:06:28 GMT

1. Using the CommonDialog ActiveX Control from within an ATL COM dll

2. Help - Problems with Drawing an MFC ActiveX control inside on ATL compsoite control

3. Problems with Drawing an MFC ActiveX control inside on ATL compsoite control

4. ActiveX Control inside ATL DLL

5. activex control inside atl dll - repost

6. ActiveX Control inside ATL.DLL Part II

7. HELP: Using DLLs Inside ActiveX Controls

8. Problem Hosting ActiveX Controls Using ATL AXHost (CAxWindow2) using VC7

9. Problem using VB 5 activex DLL in a VC++ activex control

10. Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object

11. Problem in using VB Activex dll in Atl service

12. Using CDaoDatabase/CDaoRecordset from inside an ATL/MFC COM Component