Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support
Author Message
 Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support

Hello, All!

I created MFC-exe using standard wizard and added ATL-support using New ATL
Object.
Then I added new simple ATL object "Test".

I created VB script:

set test=CreateObject("Test.Test")

When this script finishes to work i get an assertion in wincore.cpp in the
CWnd::DestroyWindow function
on line:

CHandleMap* pMap = afxMapHWND();
ASSERT(pMap != NULL);

This happens only in windows 2000 and not in windows nt 4.0

Why???
--

ICQ# 44424442

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:08:59 GMT
 Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support
What results do you get by creating an ATL application with MFC support?

Quote:
> Hello, All!

> I created MFC-exe using standard wizard and added ATL-support using New
ATL
> Object.
> Then I added new simple ATL object "Test".

> I created VB script:

> set test=CreateObject("Test.Test")

> When this script finishes to work i get an assertion in wincore.cpp in the
> CWnd::DestroyWindow function
> on line:

> CHandleMap* pMap = afxMapHWND();
> ASSERT(pMap != NULL);

> This happens only in windows 2000 and not in windows nt 4.0

> Why???
> --

> ICQ# 44424442

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:59:52 GMT
 Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support

Quote:
> What results do you get by creating an ATL application with MFC support?

We already have a complex MFC-application and want to add ATL-support in
this application.

--

ICQ# 44424442

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:07:21 GMT

1. Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support

2. windows 2000 pro or windows 2000 server?

3. Q254957 BUG...MFC OLE Server Fails in Windows 2000

4. Adding MFC support to ATL exe

5. .NET and C# support of Exchange 2000 Server

6. VC++ / MFC application runs on WinNT but crashes on Windows XP / Windows 2000

7. Dual Monitor support in Windows 2000

8. ATL MFC EXE singleton server, single instance application

9. ATL MFC EXE singleton server, single instance application

10. using MFC Extension DLL from ATL server(exe)

11. MFC client, ATL EXE server

12. NT/2000 Service with some of MFC support