>Subject: Re: Error linking to ObjectContext

>Found it. Pointed to the SDK Lib resolved errors. Is this correct?

>> Have the following line in my ATL Com component:

>>   hr = CoGetObjectContext(
>>            IID_IObjectContextInfo,
>>      (void **) &ObjCtxInfo) ;

>> Linker gets the following error:

>> DbConnection1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

>> DbConnection1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
>> _IID_IObjectContextInfo
>> Debug/PooledDbCn.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

>> What setting or lib is the project missing?

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 03:20:37 GMT

1. CreateInstance of ObjectContext

2. CreateInstance of ObjectContext

3. Linking error when link for Codeview

4. link 2001 error in statically linked mode only

5. VC 4.2 link error linking static libraries from VC 6.0

6. link 2001 error when statically linking

7. PRB: LNK2005 Errors When Link C Run-Time Libraries Are Linked Before MFC Libraries (Q148652)

8. Link Errors in Static Link

9. Link errors during static link

10. LINK : fatal error LNK1000: unknown error

11. LINK : fatal error LNK1000: Internal error during BuildImage

12. LINK : error : Internal error during Pass1