STL and ATL
Author Message
 STL and ATL

hello,
I want to write the components error information into a std::fstream.
so I include <fstream> into the component's cpp file and write std::fstream
fileTemp.
The compiler give me the error information.
istream(547) : warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind
semantics are not enabled. Specify -GX

So I delete the include line and delete the prefix of std::, but the error
still appear. Why?

Thank you for your help.

--
kind regards/chenyu

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:41:10 GMT
 STL and ATL

Quote:
> istream(547) : warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind
> semantics are not enabled. Specify -GX

You have exceptions turned off (presumably to make the output slightly
smaller), but stl uses exceptions. You need to turn them back on. Try
Project->Settings->C/C++->C++ Language->Enable exception handling. You might
want to turn RTTI on at the same time too, if you use dynamic_cast<> etc.

Christian.

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:16:01 GMT

1. STL, MFC, ATL

2. Using STL within ATL

3. Newbie question: How To Make a map (stl or ATL) with BSTRs

4. Using STL and ATL and size issue

5. Using STL and ATL and size issue

6. What is STL and ATL

7. Using the STL in ATL: A question on exception handling.

8. ATL conflict between VC 7 STL and SGI STL - how to resolve

9. ATL and STL, any problems?

10. ATL and STL

11. STL::fstream or ATL::CAtlFile?

12. ATL and STL/CRT...