How do I fill DISPPARAM when calling method + 1 string param ?
Author Message
 How do I fill DISPPARAM when calling method + 1 string param ?

How would I fill in DISPPARAMS if I need to invoke()
a method which has one string parameter ?

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:32:54 GMT
 How do I fill DISPPARAM when calling method + 1 string param ?
Your calling IDispatch::Invoke directly?

Why not use the CComDispatchDriver class instead?

///assuming you already have an initialized IDispatch interface pointer
variable called pDisp

CComDispatchDriver disp(pDisp);

CComVariant var("YourStringParamGoesHere");

disp.Invoke1(L"MethodWithOneString", &var);

Peter Partch

Quote:
> How would I fill in DISPPARAMS if I need to invoke()
> a method which has one string parameter ?

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB + C DLL: Probs filling String param.

2. Howto interpret method param as verbatim string?

3. Custom Interface [out] param in an event method

4. Processing during a oleDbDataAdapter.Fill method

5. Fill method sloooow on web

6. Dynamic Method call ( Invoke method ) failing in service when compiled as ReleaseMinDependancy

7. calling an interface method from another method in the same class

8. Calling a method from within a method, legal?

9. Variable param for non-vararg subr. calls

10. Varaible param for non-vararg subr. calls

11. BSTR as [in] param in COM call

12. Calling a VB function from a C dll with a str param