PropPage Apply method called twice
Author Message
 PropPage Apply method called twice

When I press the OK button on the property sheet of my
ActiveX control, the Apply button on the various property
pages are called twice.

Any idea why this is happening? How can I fix this?

Thanks

Johan Zietsman

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:51:05 GMT

1. "Apply" gets called twice

2. Opening a modal dialog box twice inside a method

3. Dynamic Method call ( Invoke method ) failing in service when compiled as ReleaseMinDependancy

4. calling an interface method from another method in the same class

5. Calling a method from within a method, legal?

6. Danger in Calling GC::SuppressFinalize(this) twice?

7. Server.URLEncode needs to be called twice?

8. MDI maximized, OnSize called twice

9. ATL Server ValidateAndExchange function getting called twice

10. My keyboard hook gets called twice.

11. calling to read() twice, once within a nested loop

12. revised code of calling a function twice from printf