How to Remove MTS from ATL Com Object
Author Message
 How to Remove MTS from ATL Com Object

I created a project with the MTS checkbox select it.

I'm wondering how to unselect this box after the project is corrected.
 ( I want to NOT use MTS after originally creating it, using it. )

Thanks,
Chris

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:41:05 GMT
 How to Remove MTS from ATL Com Object
The change you have to do to unselect this feature is
actually very simple.
1. Go to your project settings\Link tab.
2. take out three lib files from the object/library
modeuls list: mtx.lib, mtxguid.lib and delayimpl.lib.
3. In the project options box, take
out /delayload:mtxex.dll.

Then you get a clean project without mts feature.

---Qianjun Gu

Quote:

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 03:15:46 GMT

1. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

2. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

3. Handling MTS ATL COM Errors

4. VC ATL Com with MTS support problem!!

5. How to deploy MTS/ATL/MFC COM

6. US-TX-Dallas DEVELOPERS Visual C++, MFC, ATL/COM/DCOM, MTS, SQL 2

7. US-TX-Dallas DEVELOPERS Visual C++, MFC, ATL/COM/DCOM, MTS, SQL 5

8. US-TX-Dallas DEVELOPERS Visual C++, MFC, ATL/COM/DCOM, MTS, SQL 4

9. ALT/MTS COM used as ASP application level object

10. ATL-based MTS object

11. Newbie: MTS COM object

12. ATL-based MTS objects/Part 2