array of objects to COM object
Author Message
 array of objects to COM object

Hi

I would like to pass an array of typed objects to a COM object. How do I do
this? Tried searching the web but could not find anything.

Thanks,
Sami

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:01:04 GMT
 array of objects to COM object
Look for Safe arrays if you want to pass from one object to another com.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
> Hi

> I would like to pass an array of typed objects to a COM object. How do I
do
> this? Tried searching the web but could not find anything.

> Thanks,
> Sami

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:27:04 GMT
 array of objects to COM object
What's a "typed object"?
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hi

> I would like to pass an array of typed objects to a COM object. How do
I do
> this? Tried searching the web but could not find anything.

> Thanks,
> Sami

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:01:19 GMT

1. Return a pointer to a nested COM object from a COM object method

2. Invoking COM object from COM object

3. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

4. COM Object returning COM Object Reference

5. COM object in a COM object

6. Passing COM objects as parameters to other COM objects

7. C++ COM-Object with COM-Object as parameter

8. Creating COM objects from COM objects

9. Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object

10. Passing COM objects as parameters to other COM objects

11. Using COM objects within COM objects

12. How to pass an array of array into a COM object