conversion of variant to bstr
Author Message
 conversion of variant to bstr

Hi!
   do you guys know if there is a way to convert directly a variant to a
bstr, independent of the type it comes from?
or do I have to make it differently for every type,

thanks

Lennin Arriola

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 04:38:08 GMT
 conversion of variant to bstr
See VariantChangeType, CComVariant::ChangeType
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> Hi!
>    do you guys know if there is a way to convert directly a variant to a
> bstr, independent of the type it comes from?
> or do I have to make it differently for every type,

> thanks

> Lennin Arriola

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:01:52 GMT

1. variant, bstr, char* conversions

2. memory leak with BSTR or VARIANT or other web browser MSHTML interfacing

3. Passing BSTR through VARIANT

4. memory leak with BSTR or VARIANT or other web browser MSHTML interfacing

5. Questions with VARIANT and BSTR?

6. about returning BSTR and VARIANT to the client

7. How to use VARIANT and BSTR in ATL

8. VARIANT to BSTR/LONG

9. How to implement Set and Get methods with VARIANT (bstr)

10. simple question about BSTR and VARIANT

11. VARIANT/BSTR IN VC Newbie question

12. Initializing VARIANT member of struct to contain a BSTR with initializer list