URGENT: Active X Property problems
Author Message
 URGENT: Active X Property problems

Hello !

I have a great problem with my ActiveX properties of my control.
Unfortunately the values do not persist, or the communication with the
property page does not work. When changing the checkbox "IDC_SHOWLS" in the
property dialog the value in the control does not change ! How comes ?

Regards

    Erik

in the property dialog:
void CXFS10DrvPropPage::DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX)
{
 DDP_Check(pDX, IDC_SHOWLS, m_ShowLSFromDisk, _T("ShowLSFromDisk") );
 DDX_Check(pDX, IDC_SHOWLS, m_ShowLSFromDisk);
 //}}AFX_DATA_MAP
 DDP_PostProcessing(pDX);

Quote:
}

in the control class:
void CXFS10DrvCtrl::DoPropExchange(CPropExchange* pPX)
{
 ExchangeVersion(pPX, MAKELONG(_wVerMinor, _wVerMajor));
 COleControl::DoPropExchange(pPX);
 PX_Bool(pPX,_T("ShowLSFromDisk"),m_showLSFromDisk,TRUE);
Quote:
}

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:54:59 GMT
 URGENT: Active X Property problems
Your control seems to be implemented in MFC. Please restrict your
MFC-related questions to MFC groups, such as microsoft.public.vc.mfcole
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hello !

> I have a great problem with my ActiveX properties of my control.
> Unfortunately the values do not persist, or the communication with the
> property page does not work. When changing the checkbox "IDC_SHOWLS"
in the
> property dialog the value in the control does not change ! How comes ?

> Regards

>     Erik

> in the property dialog:
> void CXFS10DrvPropPage::DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX)
> {
>  DDP_Check(pDX, IDC_SHOWLS, m_ShowLSFromDisk, _T("ShowLSFromDisk") );
>  DDX_Check(pDX, IDC_SHOWLS, m_ShowLSFromDisk);
>  //}}AFX_DATA_MAP
>  DDP_PostProcessing(pDX);
> }

> in the control class:
> void CXFS10DrvCtrl::DoPropExchange(CPropExchange* pPX)
> {
>  ExchangeVersion(pPX, MAKELONG(_wVerMinor, _wVerMajor));
>  COleControl::DoPropExchange(pPX);
>  PX_Bool(pPX,_T("ShowLSFromDisk"),m_showLSFromDisk,TRUE);
> }

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:20:55 GMT

1. Active Directory Path: Urgent

2. URGENT: Active Document Container

3. HOWTO: Set Active accessibility property values

4. Active Directory Properties

5. casting object to IADsLongInteger for time properties in Active Directory

6. Active X Stock Properties

7. Active Directory Property Pages COM

8. Active X Property Pg

9. Changing color property of an Active X edit control

10. Property Sheet shows first page active

11. Active property page

12. Last active property page