Howto call a MMC Property Page Extending from a Dialog
Author Message
 Howto call a MMC Property Page Extending from a Dialog

Hi,

I have created a Property Page Extending for an
Objectclass in Visual C++, using the ATL Snap-In Object
Assistent. That Property Page is used in the MMC "Active
Directory Users and Computers" Snap-In to show the
Properties of an Object.

Now I want to call this Property Page from a ATL Dialog
that is called from a "Active Directory Users and
Computers" Snap-In Contextmenu Extending.

Up to now I only found the functions OleCreatePropertyFrame
() and OleCreatePropertyFrameIndirect() to call Property
Pages. But that Functions call the Function Activate() and
not CreatePropertyPages(). So I must use the ATL
PropertyPage Object Assistent to create the Property
Pages. But this Pages will not be called, if the user
clicks on Propertys of the Object. So I have to make two
Property Pages. That is not what I really want!!!

So, can Someone explane me, how I can call the Property
Page, created with the ATL Snap-In Object Assistent?

Would be great :-)

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:26:41 GMT

1. /CLR option causing MMC Property Page to crash.

2. MMC snap in property pages and accelerator keys...

3. Reading a Files Extended Property Pages(Summary)

4. Property Pages, Extended Styles, RoboHelp and the Single Man

5. Newbie::Howto Resize gridcontrol inside a property page inside a view

6. The same dialog box for a stand alone dialog and a property page

7. Property Pages in a Property Page

8. HOWTO ? : Override font properties in dialog app

9. Property Page won't call OnApply() or OnKillActive()

10. Property Page call from Main Object of a DLL

11. DoDataExchange() called twice when viewing a property page

12. Calling display settings property page from MFC application