LOOKING FOR: ATL Com+ C++ Object Pooled Connection Object (PAID JOB)
Author Message
 LOOKING FOR: ATL Com+ C++ Object Pooled Connection Object (PAID JOB)

As the title states.  I am looking to build a
c++ atl com+ dll that will be object pooled.
I am looking to use the constructor string to be able to a pass in diff
oledb strings.

Also, I am looking to utilize the new functions of com+, like the min/max
pool ect..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If someone feels they can handle this

I am willing to pay.

Please respond asap.

In advance thanks

Peter

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:56:06 GMT
 LOOKING FOR: ATL Com+ C++ Object Pooled Connection Object (PAID JOB)
As the title states.  I am looking to build a
c++ atl com+ dll that will be object pooled.
I am looking to use the constructor string to be able to a pass in diff
oledb strings.

Also, I am looking to utilize the new functions of com+, like the min/max
pool ect..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If someone feels they can handle this

I am willing to pay.

Please respond asap.

In advance thanks

Peter

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:57:16 GMT

1. ATL COM OBjects as regular c++ objects

2. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

3. C++ COM-Object with COM-Object as parameter

4. ATL COM object with Connection Point -- How

5. ATL COM object with Connection Point -- How

6. Need tutorial to create object that can be pooled in Com+

7. ATL object containing COM object

8. Call Com objects inside c++ object

9. Can COM Object inherit and deals with C++ objects

10. Accessing Session objects from a C++ COM object

11. Help: Connection / Object Pooling

12. Object Pooling and DB Connections