IE toolband, KBBar???
Author Message
 IE toolband, KBBar???

I have IE toolband written in C++ with combined ATL and MFC code. There are
2 main classes: ATL base level band object that implements the two core
interfaces of toolbands (IInputObject and IDeskband) and CMyToolBarCtrl
(MFC) an override of the MFC CToolBarCtrl class that encapsulates the
creation of the buttons. On first showing of my toolbar everything looks OK,
but problem is that when another IE window gets open or if IE gets restarted
my toolbar is missing some buttons. I tried changing number of buttons but
it looks like my toolbar is limited to the same width.I tried changing
DESKBANDINFO but it didn't do any good. My toolbar is sample IE toolband
(KBBar.exe) from MSDN with added buttons.
Thanks
DJ

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:39:01 GMT

1. About KBBar IE Toolbar Example

2. WTL's CToolBarCtrl in an IE Toolband

3. IE toolband

4. Custom IE Toolband : Change icons on mouse move

5. Custom IE Toolband : Change icons on mouse move

6. toolband with flash activex problem

7. toolband example

8. Using ATL OLE DB Consumer Template in my IE Toolband happen some error ....

9. Expired Page / I.E. HELP !

10. Disable I.E. AutoFill in ASP.NET app

11. Who knows ,,, Redirect IE URL as IE

12. I.E. icon ?