An array of user defined types
Author Message
 An array of user defined types

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to pass a dinamic user defined type
array, for example an array of structs.
My current problem is that i use a safearray of a UDT, and the first time i
pass any thing back or foward it fails,
although the following calls work just fine.
So, if possible, if you could show me an working example, i would be really
thankful!!!!

Kind Regards
Cludio Albuquerque

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:04:04 GMT
 An array of user defined types
Take a look at:
http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/com/4.htm
http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/com/5.htm

Jack

Quote:

> Hello,

> I would like to know if there is a way to pass a dinamic user defined type
> array, for example an array of structs.
> My current problem is that i use a safearray of a UDT, and the first time
> pass any thing back or foward it fails,
> although the following calls work just fine.
> So, if possible, if you could show me an working example, i would be
really
> thankful!!!!

> Kind Regards
> Cludio Albuquerque

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:09:25 GMT

1. How to pass UDTs(User Defined Type Array)

2. How to pass UDTs(User Defined Type Array)

3. Interface returns user defined type???

4. Use of enums for user defined types

5. User Defined Data Types and Pointers

6. HELP! user-defined data types

7. User defined types

8. User defined Type in ATL

9. Returning user defined data types

10. Convert C++ (return type int, long, user-define, etc) function into COM/ATL

11. Passing User defined data Type in ATL

12. User Defined Types in Safearrays