'Where is hInstance?' or thereabouts
Author Message
 'Where is hInstance?' or thereabouts

In the past I developed in MFC ActiveX and then moved to ATL once I'd
experimented with the design. Recently I ran into problems with both, and it
turns out the the helpful MFC doesn't know its A... from its E....., and so
I moved purely to ATL. And then I found CImage, a wonderful creation....but
where the ATL's GetInstance function to let me read from my resource?

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:39:20 GMT
 'Where is hInstance?' or thereabouts
Excuse me while I turn bright red. When I looked into the obselete
CComModule files, there was the answer..._Module. Maybe one day they will
get the help files organised (doesn't feel very hopeful)

Quote:
> In the past I developed in MFC ActiveX and then moved to ATL once I'd
> experimented with the design. Recently I ran into problems with both, and
it
> turns out the the helpful MFC doesn't know its A... from its E....., and
so
> I moved purely to ATL. And then I found CImage, a wonderful
creation....but
> where the ATL's GetInstance function to let me read from my resource?

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:03:09 GMT

1. What's the meaning of HINSTANCE

2. Console app's hInstance?

3. I'am LOOKING 4 help w/ C++ PROGRAMING

4. Proof that I am stupid -- newbies, don't do this

5. Don't understand why I am getting the C2236 error

6. ifstream won't work or am i dumb

7. Bug in Visual C++'s strstream (Gee, I am so surprised)

8. ending a blocing sockets call (am using MFC's CSocket class)

9. HELP ME, PLEASE I'AM SPANISH

10. Who's apartment am I in ?

12. MS-DOS NRO (an 'NROFF'- 'RNO'-like Source in C)