OCX control inside a COM component
Author Message
 OCX control inside a COM component

Hi!
 I have one doubt. Is it possible to create an instance of the OCX
control(created using MFC) inside a COM component?
Sunil

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:24:07 GMT
 OCX control inside a COM component
An ActiveX Control requires hosting. See AtlAxWinInit and
AtlAxCreateControl[Ex].

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> Hi!
>  I have one doubt. Is it possible to create an instance of the OCX
> control(created using MFC) inside a COM component?
> Sunil

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:42:47 GMT

1. OCX control inside a COM component

2. OCX control inside a COM component

3. Using CDaoDatabase/CDaoRecordset from inside an ATL/MFC COM Component

4. Is there any way to achieve multithreading inside MTS COM components

5. How to get ocx path inside MFC ActiveX Control

6. Problem using activex control inside ATL com dll

7. Dual COM Interfaces in a ActiveX/OCX control

8. COM Component w/o Component Services

9. COM Components to be listed in available Components of Packe wizard

10. COM Architecture and Inside COM

11. Enable COM clients call methods inside COM events

12. Create instance of an com object inside a the Com server