OLE DB and CPU usage
Author Message
 OLE DB and CPU usage

I'm currently using the OLE DB consumer template classes within an
application to both retrieve data, and to write new records. I've noticed
that whenever I query the database or update it, the CPU usage is fairly
high (around 50%).

Does anyone have any tips on how to configure an OLE DB connection or rowset
so that it is as efficient as possible?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Alan Gairey

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE DB and CPU usage

2. MEM Usage and CPU Usage

3. OLE DB Close DB Connection w/MSSQL 6.5

4. Best db API ADO or OLE DB for highly efficient code

5. How to manage Db access with OLE DB Consumer Templates in COM

6. OLE DB: retrieving NUMERIC field from an Oracle 8.1.5 DB

7. OLE DB Close DB Connection w/MSSQL 6.5

8. Thread CPU usage

9. CPU registers usage in optimalized build

10. XMLHTTP40 CPU usage

11. cpu usage

12. Functions to check CPU usage or resources available