Problem using MFC CAsyncSocket in ATL Service project
Author Message
 Problem using MFC CAsyncSocket in ATL Service project

    Hello, ALL

    I'm writing ATL EXE Service. This service performs socket operation. I
have good - worked socket class derived from CAsyncSocket created in my
another project. When i try to use this class in my ATL project, a got
ASSERT in the first CAsyncSocket::Create call (in ATL Service this look like
long lag). Then I try to add global CWinApp object in main module and
perform InitInstance, ExitInstance in _tWinMain, but error stil occur. I
suppose, it's wrong module state initialization problem.

If   anybody got some result, please write me!

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem using MFC CAsyncSocket in ATL Service project
Hello, ALL

    I'm writing ATL EXE Service. This service performs socket operation. I
have good - worked socket class derived from CAsyncSocket created in my
another project. When i try to use this class in my ATL project, a got
ASSERT in the first CAsyncSocket::Create call (in ATL Service this look like
long lag). Then I try to add global CWinApp object in main module and
perform InitInstance, ExitInstance in _tWinMain, but error stil occur. I
suppose, it's wrong module state initialization problem.

If   anybody got some result, please write me!

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using MFC CAsyncSocket in ATL Service project

2. ATL Service using MFC Threads and CSockets (ASSERT problem)

3. HELP:How to add MFC support to ATL service project

4. Adding MFC Support to an ATL Service Project

5. How to use MFC classes in ATL NT service project

6. How to use MFC classes in an ATL NT service-exe project

7. ? about the NT service project using MFC

8. Using MFC classes in ATL project

9. Problems using an MFC/ATL Multithreaded COM Obj with an MFC app

10. Help creating a simple service using ATL Service

11. Problem in using VB Activex dll in Atl service

12. Problem using ActiveX in ATL NT service.