Having refresh problem with a Composite Control in Excel.
Author Message
 Having refresh problem with a Composite Control in Excel.

I built an ATL Composite control that integrates some ATL
Full control. I inserted this object in Excel and now when
I resize my Excel Window the Full controls don't refresh
properly.
It works properly when I do the same thing in the Test
Container.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is and how it
is possible to solve it.

Thanks

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:39:07 GMT

1. Composite control in Excel

2. A composite control calling another composite control in web browser

3. Composite control hosted by a composite control.

4. Having a problem with Automating Excel

5. ATL Full Control - mouse activation problems in Composite Control

6. ATL Full Control - mouse activation problems in Composite Control

7. Problem with Composite Control containing a Full Control

8. Stop Refresh, Add Controls, Continue Refreshing WinForm.

9. Using Rich Edit Control or ip address control in a composite control

10. Help with composite control problem

11. Composite Control Problem, Help!!!

12. ATL Composite Control Using LeadTools(3rd Party) Problem