delayed event in VB Client
Author Message
 delayed event in VB Client

Hi,

I write a free threaded COM object which Fire Events throught Invoke,

I Fire Event in the thread other than the main thread.

but sometimes the VB Client did not receive the event even after 3-4
minutes.
when I Fire another event, both event come to VB Client together,

I was disturbed by this problem several days,

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:54:24 GMT
 delayed event in VB Client
What do you call "main thread"? Free-threaded component does not have a
notion of one thread being different from any other.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hi,

> I write a free threaded COM object which Fire Events throught Invoke,

> I Fire Event in the thread other than the main thread.

> but sometimes the VB Client did not receive the event even after 3-4
> minutes.
> when I Fire another event, both event come to VB Client together,

> I was disturbed by this problem several days,

> Any help will be appreciate.

> Thanks in advance.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:32:58 GMT

1. Catching multithreading events from VB client

2. Fire events to VB client

3. How to catch events fired by VB-written ActiveX DLL in VC++ client

4. firing events from a worker thread to VB and MFC clients

5. Creating ATL event server for VB clients

6. How to implement DCOM with broadcast event between VB client

7. VB Event tracking in VC++ Client

8. firing events from a worker thread to VB and MFC clients

9. ATL DLL event sink with a VB ActiveX DLL event source

10. VB Auto-generation of certain events (was Re: VB refuses to load my control DLL)

11. How to delay for event processing?

12. delays: creating time delays with time.h (unix c)