How to create safearray or safearray?
Author Message
 How to create safearray or safearray?

Hi,
    I want to create a safearray that contains other safearrys . Since each
element (a safearray) may not have the same lenght usually, so, I dont' want
to create a 2D safearray directly...
  Does anyone can help me? or any sample code ? thanks very much!

keith

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:31:31 GMT
 How to create safearray or safearray?
Hi,

I suggest you use a SafeArray of VARIANTS and make each VARIANT contain a
"second dimension" SafeArray. This method should meet your request.

Thanks,
Freist

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:16:03 GMT

1. Copy 1D safeArray to 2D safearray

2. Accessing Safearray of Safearrays in C++

3. Is it possible to create safearray with several data types

4. How create and fill 2d SAFEARRAY

5. s it possible to create safearray with several data types

6. Creating SafeArrays callable from VB

7. Help please:Creating a safearray with variants fill it and give it to a vb-object

8. compile error for SafeArray

9. IDL for passing SAFEARRAY (BSTR)

10. Accessing SAFEARRAY

11. satype, SAFEARRAY and SOAP

12. SAFEARRAY in attributed ATL7 Project