Property Page not Showing in VB
Author Message
 Property Page not Showing in VB

Hi all,

It's me again. I've added a new property page into my activeX
component. It works well with VC MFC containers or the test container
itself, but it's not showing in VB.

Is this a common problem? What is it that I'm missing?

Regards,
Nestor

PS: Thanks to all the help so far, esp Igor

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:08:34 GMT
 Property Page not Showing in VB
Hi,

How did you try to open the property page in VB?

Bhasker.

Quote:

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:49:20 GMT
 Property Page not Showing in VB
Hi,

When I right click on the control, there should be a drop down menu
with an option for property. When u select the property it should open
the custom property page. In my case that option is not there for me
to select...

??

Nestor

Quote:

> Hi,

> How did you try to open the property page in VB?

> Bhasker.

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:46:54 GMT

1. Property page does not show underline

2. VB property page not updated due to event freeze

3. Property page and VB properties view synchronization

4. Property Page is not responsed to proper page

5. Showing one's property pages

6. MSChart show property pages problem

7. How To Show A Dialog Box in a Property Page

8. Property Sheet shows first page active

9. Adding property pages dynamically don't show up

10. Show wait cursor while property page loads verrrrry slowlyyyyy

11. Showing an ATL object's property page

12. Property Pages in a Property Page