ATL and Common Dialogs
Author Message
 ATL and Common Dialogs

No initialization needed. Show some code
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> I tried this, but the result was always Error 2.
> Must I call any function to initialize the Common Dialogs ?

> Rolf Mamat

> > Nothing special. Go ahead and call GetOpenFileName
> > --
> > With best wishes,
> >     Igor Tandetnik

> > > What must I do to use the Common Dialogs from Microsoft in an pure ATL
> > > Project ?
> > > I'm interested in the OpenFile Dialog.

> > > thanks
> > > Rolf Mamat

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 23:04:47 GMT
 ATL and Common Dialogs
Refer to
PRB: GetOpenFileName() Fails If lpstrFile Buffer Is Not NULL Terminated
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q222/0/03.ASP

Regards,
Satish

Quote:
> I tried this, but the result was always Error 2.
> Must I call any function to initialize the Common Dialogs ?

> Rolf Mamat

> > Nothing special. Go ahead and call GetOpenFileName
> > --
> > With best wishes,
> >     Igor Tandetnik

> > > What must I do to use the Common Dialogs from Microsoft in an pure ATL
> > > Project ?
> > > I'm interested in the OpenFile Dialog.

> > > thanks
> > > Rolf Mamat

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:09:36 GMT
 ATL and Common Dialogs
Nothing special. Go ahead and call GetOpenFileName
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> What must I do to use the Common Dialogs from Microsoft in an pure ATL
> Project ?
> I'm interested in the OpenFile Dialog.

> thanks
> Rolf Mamat

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:00:10 GMT
 ATL and Common Dialogs
What must I do to use the Common Dialogs from Microsoft in an pure ATL
Project ?
I'm interested in the OpenFile Dialog.

thanks
Rolf Mamat

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:45:57 GMT
 ATL and Common Dialogs
I tried this, but the result was always Error 2.
Must I call any function to initialize the Common Dialogs ?

Rolf Mamat

Quote:
> Nothing special. Go ahead and call GetOpenFileName
> --
> With best wishes,
>     Igor Tandetnik

> > What must I do to use the Common Dialogs from Microsoft in an pure ATL
> > Project ?
> > I'm interested in the OpenFile Dialog.

> > thanks
> > Rolf Mamat

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:10:41 GMT
 ATL and Common Dialogs
Thanks that was the problem.
I used an example from Microsofts MSDN and they forgot to initialize this
buffer.
Now it works.

Thanks a lot to all.
Rolf Mamat

Quote:
> Refer to
> PRB: GetOpenFileName() Fails If lpstrFile Buffer Is Not NULL Terminated
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q222/0/03.ASP

> Regards,
> Satish

> > I tried this, but the result was always Error 2.
> > Must I call any function to initialize the Common Dialogs ?

> > Rolf Mamat

> > > Nothing special. Go ahead and call GetOpenFileName
> > > --
> > > With best wishes,
> > >     Igor Tandetnik

ATL

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:27:17 GMT

1. Newbie - Common File Dialog in ATL?

2. Cannot display the dialog derived from common file dialog

3. Nesting Common File Dialog within my Dialog

4. Common Open Dialog not displaying a dialog when file doesn't exist

5. Use ATL objects defined in common MFC program

6. ATL versus C#/VB with the Common Runtime.

7. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls

8. using common dialog HookProc

9. Common Dialog Problem

10. common dialog control directory select

11. Common areas/common data/data sharing

12. ActiveX control like MS Common dialog