Reusing type libraries for reimplementing Interfaces
Author Message
 Reusing type libraries for reimplementing Interfaces

Hi all,

Is there a way in which an existing type library for COM
objects can be re-used? Specifically I wish to import
an .odl file into a VC6 project, so that I need not create
the interfaces and objects all over again. I intend to
then change the implementations of these.

Thanks in advance,
Tanmay

Sun, 29 May 2005 04:57:22 GMT
 Reusing type libraries for reimplementing Interfaces
Depending on what you need it is
importlib ... in idl file
or
#import in .cpp

both described in MSDN

AlexO

Quote:

Sun, 29 May 2005 05:39:58 GMT

1. Interface with Interface pointer from imported type library as argument

2. Problem reusing idl interface with VC++.NET (nested interfaces)

3. Injection of other interfaces into a type library.

4. implementing interfaces from a type library

5. Seeing an interface in a type library

6. Exposing DirectDraw interfaces in a type library

7. reusing an interface

8. How do I reuse an Interface

9. Reuse a dual interface in another idl file.

10. Interface reuse

11. Reusing an ATL interface

12. How do I reuse an Interface in ATL?