Type Library Registration
Author Message
 Type Library Registration

A Wizard-generated project registers the server itself as a Custom Build
step. This ends up in CComModule::RegisterServer call, which registers a
type library among other things (assuming a correct LIBID is passed to
CComModule::Init)
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hi all:

> Where is it in an exe ATL server do I have to register my
> typelib? Does the project do that automatically or do I
> have to add this as a post build step?

> Thanks;;

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:47:34 GMT

1. Type Library Registration Problem

2. Type Library Registration

3. Urgent.......Please See Regarding the registration of file types

4. MessengerAPI type library - IDispatch enum type problem

5. HRESULT return type turns into void when adding class from type library

6. Exposing interfaces in a type library that are infact defined in another type library.

7. Type Library problem

8. How to get the type-library GUID in an attributed ATL project

9. ANN: sigslot - C++ Portable, Thread-Safe, Type-Safe Signal/Slot Library

10. type library

11. Registering C# type library in COM+ fails

12. Newbie Question about type libraries