How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT or _variant_t
Author Message
 How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT or _variant_t

I can't english very well.. sorry.

I try to transfer __int64 data through BIGINT field of SQL Server's
database.

Using ADO..

so it is necessary to change a data type

and i typed this code.

ex)

__int64 i64Money = 10000000000;
_variant_t vtMoney;

vtMoney = i64Money; // it is possible,, operator is exist.. at MDAC 2.7 Lib

but.. VARAINT type of vtMoney is incorrect.

VC++ 6.0 is understanding VARIANT type..

hm..

What happened to there..

and

How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT ot _variant_t

thx..

may be you have a any hints? so.. mail to me

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:07:14 GMT
 How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT or _variant_t
Use CY (aka CURRENCY) type.

CY cy;
// assumes i64Money is dollars. If it is cents, multiply by 100
cy.int64 = i64Money * 10000;
_variant_t vtMoney = cy;

--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I can't english very well.. sorry.

> I try to transfer __int64 data through BIGINT field of SQL Server's
> database.

> Using ADO..

> so it is necessary to change a data type

> and i typed this code.

> ex)

> __int64 i64Money = 10000000000;
> _variant_t vtMoney;

> vtMoney = i64Money; // it is possible,, operator is exist.. at MDAC
2.7 Lib

> but.. VARAINT type of vtMoney is incorrect.

> VC++ 6.0 is understanding VARIANT type..

> hm..

> What happened to there..

> and

> How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT ot _variant_t

> thx..

> may be you have a any hints? so.. mail to me

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:24:56 GMT

1. How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT ot _variant_t

2. How to transfer __int64 data through VARIANT or _variant_t

3. get_item ADO method and variant_t vs VARIANT

4. Coverting _variant_t or VARIANT to another type ??

5. Int64, is it a standard ansi data type?

6. Extracting Data from _variant_t....please help!!...

7. __int64 data types

8. 2 Forms (transfer Data)

9. Handling popup form events to transfer data

10. HttpWebResponse returns ok but no data when Transfer-Encoding = chunked

11. modem to modem data transfer

12. transfer of data from an array to another