Method vs Event and Safearray's
Author Message
 Method vs Event and Safearray's

hi.

I have to pass a safearray from a server to a client.  From the
examples I found they deal with the client requesting the safearray
from a method.  Im curious about passing the array through an server
event.  Would there be a difference between the two ways?  And would
somebody know of a code example online somewhere of a safearray being
passed through an event?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VS .NET Does Not Complain When Pure Virtual Method Isn't Defined

2. Hidden methods vs Overriden Methods

3. Passing SAFEARRAY in a Method

4. Using SAFEARRAY* when calling automation interface method

5. SAFEARRAY as event argument

6. Problem firing an event from ATL to VB which passes a SAFEARRAY

7. Safearray as Variant parameter to an Event

8. Passing a Safearray in an event

9. SAFEARRAY in event

10. lint vs `= vs =='

11. iostreams vs stdio vs win32 API's

12. How to COM's VARIANT* or SAFEARRAY data type in C#