using unsigned char with connection points and MFC classwizard???
Author Message
 using unsigned char with connection points and MFC classwizard???

Consider asking in microsoft.public.vc.mfcole. Your question is clearly
MFC-related and has nothing to do with ATL.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Is it true that there is a bug in MFC classwizard that doesnt' handle
> unsigned char or byte connection point interfaces?
> What would the alternative be to send a char(one letter)? I could use
a BSTR
> but how much would it slow things down if I have a very high volume of
> traffic going through this interface? I am sending a UDT with about 15
> properties, 5-6 that I want to be a char.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:02:57 GMT
 using unsigned char with connection points and MFC classwizard???
Is it true that there is a bug in MFC classwizard that doesnt' handle
unsigned char or byte connection point interfaces?
What would the alternative be to send a char(one letter)? I could use a BSTR
but how much would it slow things down if I have a very high volume of
traffic going through this interface? I am sending a UDT with about 15
properties, 5-6 that I want to be a char.

Thanks,
Mike

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:00:40 GMT

1. Sorting a Huge Unicode File use strcmp(unsigned char *, unsigned char *)

2. Using unsigned char in (char *) functions...

3. Sorting a Huge Unicode File use strcmp(unsigned char *, unsigned char *)

4. Sorting a Huge Unicode File use strcmp(unsigned char *, unsigned char *)

5. bytes to unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned int, ...

6. char, unsigned char, signed char

7. From unsigned int to unsigned char

8. unsigned char assignment to unsigned int.

9. Casting from unsigned char[] to unsigned short

10. How to convert unsigned long to unsigned char?

11. To convert unsigned char to unsigned short in VC++

12. unsigned/unsigned char