CoCreateInstanceEx error = 0x80029c4a
Author Message
 CoCreateInstanceEx error = 0x80029c4a

I have a customer who is getting the error
Error Message = Error loading type library/DLL., HResult = 0x80029c4a
when my program calls the CoCreateInstanceEx for an ATL com object I
created.

I have not come across this error before when trying to create an instance
of an object before.  What would cause a DLL not to be able to be loaded?

Thanks
Lois

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:46:01 GMT

1. 0x80029C4A:Error loading type library/DLL.

2. CoCreateInstanceEx error ?

3. CoCreateInstanceEx error ?

4. CocreateInstanceEx compiler error?

5. ATL COM DLL :: DllRegisterserver throw exception 0x80029c4a

6. HRESULT 0x80029c4a

7. _Module.RegisterServer(TRUE) fails with 0x80029C4A

8. How to call CoCreateInstanceEx?

9. CoCreateInstanceEx fails with 0x80080005

10. CoCreateInstanceEX failes in a DCOM architecture

11. CoCreateInstanceEx() issue...

12. CoCreateInstanceEx() hanging...