CAxDialogImpl host Full Control Fail
Author Message
 CAxDialogImpl host Full Control Fail

Dear,

I've created a Axtive X control by MFC, which is created as Full Control
with connection point support.Let's call it Control A.

It is fine when using VB,IE or MFC App. to host A, such that all event(s)
form the it can be catched by the container properly.

However, when I create another control, say B, implemented by AxDialogImpl
and host B. No event from B can be catched in A. All the connection
implementation is done by the class wizard. Nothing has been add.

Does anyone know what's happened?

Regards,
Marco

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:27:14 GMT

1. Need help tabbing on control hosted in CAxDialogImpl

2. Problem with CAxDialogImpl and hosting multiple ActiveX Controls

3. Tabs does not work in webbrowser control hosted by CAxWindow in CAxDialogImpl

4. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

5. CAxDialogImpl doesn't fully host...

6. Activex Creation in CAxDialogImpl Failed in VC++ .Net

7. Connectable ATL issue : CAxDialogImpl assert failed

8. can gethostname() return the full host name?

9. ActiveX control in CAxDialogImpl

10. Text selection fails in ATL hosted browser

11. Composite control hosted by a composite control.

12. hosting activex control in user control...