COM dll's path has problem in register
Author Message
 COM dll's path has problem in register

I write a COM/ATL and it work well. But when i use it in a double-byte
char-set(chinese), the component's path in register is wrong(the path is
longer). Why?

Thanks

--
Rainfall
Kingsoft Co. Ltd

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:05:26 GMT

1. Having problems with self-registering a dll COM server also

2. Having Trouble registering a simple dll COM server

3. COM dll builds but doesn't register

4. ATL COM DLL won't register

5. why Can\'t create COM Instance After registering COM Server Successfully

6. problem registering a com dll with Windows 95

7. problem registering atl com dll

8. problem registering dll's with PPC2000 emulation

9. mfc dll doesn't register (I'm new at this)

10. mfc dll can't self-register (I'm new at this)

11. Suddenly can't register ATL COM class