OleDB Resource pooling Vs. ODBC Connection pooling
Author Message
 OleDB Resource pooling Vs. ODBC Connection pooling

Hi all,

Can anyone plz explain me the difference between oledb resource pooling and
odbc connection pooling. Which one is better ?

Thanks,

Arsalan.

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:58:49 GMT

1. ODBC connection pooling -- how do I enable it for MFC database application(actually a DLL)

2. MFC Application using ODBC connection pooling crashes when perfmon.msc is running

3. ODBC Connection Pooling in MFC

4. Bad Connection in ODBC Pool

5. ODBC connection pooling -- how do I enable it for MFC database application(actually a DLL)

6. ODBC Connection Pooling with MFC

7. How to close pooled connection

8. Connection Pooling help!!!

9. Connection Pooling w/ SQL Server

10. Connection Pooling in VC++

11. VC++ to SQL connection pooling question

12. IIS 5.0 Connection pooling and Rcset persistence in conection