Problem with Creating an Editable ComboBox
Author Message
 Problem with Creating an Editable ComboBox

Hi Everyone,
        I'm using the wrapper classes defined in the file atlcontrols.h. I'm
able to create and use a combobox with style "CBS_DROPDOWNLIST" without any
problem but when i use the style "CBS_DROPDOWN".The combobox does not
recieve the killfocus message.
    Can some help me out with this problem? Any help is creating an editable
combobox in the ATL environment will be very useful for me.
Thanks Very Much.
Shelly

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:18:50 GMT

1. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

2. How to set combobox editable?

3. Non-Editable ComboBox ?

4. editable Combobox

5. How to set combobox editable?

6. Q: How to create an editable control?

7. How to create an editable dialogbox?

8. How to create a CListCtrl with editable subItems

9. Q: How to create an editable control?

10. How to create an editable dialogbox?

11. Owner Draw ComboBox - CompareItem problem - Sort Problem

12. Sample code for creating ComboBox