changing icon of an addin,please help!!
Author Message
 changing icon of an addin,please help!!

i have huge problem in doing this, i tryed virtually
everithing, does anybody as examplecode??

i can change the icon, but i can not change it to a
freely selectable ore selfmade icon. by default the icon
wich is assigned in the pCommands->AddNamedCommand methos
is a smiley, and has the value 59. when i change this
value, i see another icon, but is there a list or
somethin, where i can see, which icon has wich ID ??

please help me!

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 23:18:45 GMT
 changing icon of an addin,please help!!
Open its resources to see the valid icon IDs and the associated icons.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> i have huge problem in doing this, i tryed virtually
> everithing, does anybody as examplecode??

> i can change the icon, but i can not change it to a
> freely selectable ore selfmade icon. by default the icon
> wich is assigned in the pCommands->AddNamedCommand methos
> is a smiley, and has the value 59. when i change this
> value, i see another icon, but is there a list or
> somethin, where i can see, which icon has wich ID ??

> please help me!

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:28:05 GMT
 changing icon of an addin,please help!!
hy,did you ever managed to change the icon of an addin?
i think you are not seeing my problem.

greets

Quote:

Quote:
>> i have huge problem in doing this, i tryed virtually
>> everithing, does anybody as examplecode??

>> i can change the icon, but i can not change it to a
>> freely selectable ore selfmade icon. by default the
icon
>> wich is assigned in the pCommands->AddNamedCommand
methos
>> is a smiley, and has the value 59. when i change this
>> value, i see another icon, but is there a list or
>> somethin, where i can see, which icon has wich ID ??

>> please help me!
>.

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:36:11 GMT
 changing icon of an addin,please help!!
I don't have a clue what you are talking about. I just pointed out the
obvious - the resources...

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov
Microsoft MVP [VC], MCSD

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> hy,did you ever managed to change the icon of an addin?
> i think you are not seeing my problem.

> greets

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 03:43:50 GMT

1. changing icon of an addin,please help

2. changing the icon of an addin please help!

3. changing icon of an addin,really so difficult??????

4. DevStudio AddIn -- Please Help

5. Folder Icon - Please Please Help

6. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

8. Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color

9. Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color

10. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

11. How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications

12. ICONS PLEASE HELP