Property page
Author Message
 Property page

Hi,

I have an AcitveX control which has 3 property pages. My requirement is :
when a user shifts to property page no.2, I want to be able to detect it, in
the property page. As an example, if the user shifts from Prop. page 1 to
prop page 2, then prop page 2 should detect it. Again, if the user changes
to prop. page 3 and then back to prop. page 2, then again, prop. page 2
should be able to detect it.

I noticed that IPropertyPage::Show() is called only once - when the property
is shown for the very first time.

Thanks folks for the valuable suggestions.

Bhasker.

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:37:14 GMT

1. Property Pages in a Property Page

2. How can I change pages in property page?

3. Q: Property pages and skipping pages

4. Property Page is not responsed to proper page

5. How to add a page to Display Property Page

6. Associating multiple properties with the same property page

7. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

8. Property page and VB properties view synchronization

9. How to disable property page on property sheet.

10. Property sheet in a property page

11. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

12. questions regarding property sheet and property page