removeChild and release
Author Message
 removeChild and release

Hi,

I am using MSXML parser.
I want to remove a Child node as follows.

pNode->removeChild(pChild,NULL);

Can I do a pChild->release() after this? or that release is not required?

thanks in advance
Satheesh Thomas

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:26:26 GMT
 removeChild and release
Yes

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am using MSXML parser.
> I want to remove a Child node as follows.

> pNode->removeChild(pChild,NULL);

> Can I do a pChild->release() after this? or that release is not required?

> thanks in advance
> Satheesh Thomas

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:05:52 GMT

1. RemoveChild

2. 4tH version 3.3d, release 2 released!

3. PRESS RELEASE: NilgiriHouse.com releases Dexter 1.0

4. Win32 Release MinDependency & Win32 Unicode Release MinDependency

5. CComPtr->Release() or CComPtr.Release()

6. Helps need on adding debug info to release mode so to debug release code

7. The difference between .Release and ->Release

8. Release of DCOM Lib before resource release

9. PRESS RELEASE: NilgiriHouse.com releases Dexter 1.0

10. Release Version: what files need to be released?

11. Fatal Error c1083: No 'Release/CLUit.pch' file in Release Build/Compiling

12. Debug vs. Release MinSize and Release MinDependency Compilation..