Basing an ATL Control on an OCX Control
Author Message
 Basing an ATL Control on an OCX Control

The ATL wizards allow you to base your control on any of the standard
Windows controls but I'd like my control to extend an existing ActiveX

I'm a little new to this area. Can anyone point me to any info/samples? I'm
not even sure where to look.

Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:15:12 GMT

1. Atl control based on ListView control

2. Visual MFC based controls in ATL controls

3. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

4. OCX in Composite Control (ATL project)

5. OCX in Composite Control (ATL project)

6. Richedit based ATL control crashes.

7. Dynamically Create ATL composite control on MFC based application

8. ATL control based on ComboBoxEx32 question...

9. Button based ATL control

10. Button based ATL Control

11. ATL-based Controls

12. Custom ActiveX control built on a Standard (comctl32.ocx) ActiveX Control