can't call script function in MSHTML hr=DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME
Author Message
 can't call script function in MSHTML hr=DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME

How can I call script functions in HTML from application hosting WebBrowser?
I have read KB Q185127
http://www.*-*-*.com/
but it doesn't work, GetIDOfNames returned DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME.
the HTML was excatly the same. any ideas?

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:35:53 GMT
 can't call script function in MSHTML hr=DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME
Script functions actually belong to the window object, not the document
object. Instead of getting to a script object (IHTMLDocument2::get_Script)
retrieve the window object (IHTMLDocument2::get_parentWindow) and proceed
from there as described in the article.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> How can I call script functions in HTML from application hosting
WebBrowser?
> I have read KB Q185127
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q185/1/27.ASP
> but it doesn't work, GetIDOfNames returned DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME.
> the HTML was excatly the same. any ideas?

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:22:43 GMT

1. Calling VB script functions from C#

2. Calling outside functions from within a C script.

3. How call script function from VC++

4. function parameters and return values aren't changed by function call

5. Calling functions from a 'console' window

6. Calling functions from a 'console' window

7. error C2668: 'sqrt': ambiguous call to overloaded function

8. calling navigate on mshtml

9. Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window

10. Calling function in managed dll from Unmanaged MFC Application doesn't work on XP

11. function doesn't work when main calls the 2nd time

12. Call to dll's function