ActiveX control like MS Common dialog
Author Message
 ActiveX control like MS Common dialog

I am trying to create  a control that is similar to the Microsoft Common
Dialog control.  This control does not show at display time (I got this part
out of the ATL Wizard).  When I drop it on a dialog in VB I get the normal
window that says: "ATL 3.0 : MyProj" in the middle.  the size of the control
is some default size.

I have two questions:

1) How do I initialize the size of the control, and keep users from being
able to stretch it.
2) Does the MS Common Dlg blt an icon image to the screen or do they hand
draw the design time GUI?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Brian Reed

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:08:54 GMT
 ActiveX control like MS Common dialog

Hey man, try this link. should help you out.

http://www.mindcracker.com/mindcracker/c_cafe/faq/x2.asp

Quote:

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:29:39 GMT

1. Common Controls in ActiveX Control

2. ActiveX control 'ms grid control'

3. Common controls in an ActiveX

4. common control in activex

5. ActiveX Controls with a common interface??

6. Link problems with the new ActiveX SDK common controls

7. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls

8. common dialog control directory select

9. MFC, Common Controls and Dialogs, please enlighten me.

10. How do I add an edit control to the common print dialog

11. Common Dialog Control

12. Customizing Common Color Dialog with listview control